Adolescent Growth is proud of the fact that our holistic treatment approach is unique in the world of youth treatment programs. Our Joint Commission Gold Seal of Excellence accreditation was earned through our commitment to the highest possible standards of care. The following page is an overview of our top-of-the line program and services.
- Individualized treatments for every client.
- Specialized groups that cover issues including past trauma, self harm, self esteem, conflict resolution, anger management, addiction, family conflict, body image and art therapy.
- Weekly support groups for parents, facilitated by a fully licensed clinician.
- Collaborative treatment that involves parents every step of the way.
- Physical exercise daily at a state-of-the-art gym with amenities including personal trainers and instructor-led classes.
- Clients receive coaching and instruction in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as well as Dialectical Behavior therapy. Both CBT and DBT are first line treatments for emotional and behavioral problems including anger management, emotion regulation, distress tolerance and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Spiritual guidance provided through daily prayer, meditation, yoga and optional Sunday church attendance.
- Luxurious facilities are spacious, modern and comfortable.
- Residents have access to support staff twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
- State-of-the-art teleconference room for remote participation in family groups.
- Multidisciplinary treatment team
- Licensed primary clinicians for individual therapy and separate specialized clinicians in charge of groups that run seven days per week.
- Adolescent psychiatrists who specialize in youth medication management.
- Specially trained medical staff who work one on one with the psychiatrist to administer and monitor medications.
- Expertly trained support staff who are compassionate and dedicated.
- Admissions specialists coordinate your child’s aftercare by creating a detailed and personalized discharge plan.
- Affordable cash pay rates
- Both in-network and out of network insurance is welcomed
- Free Benefits Verification checking prior to admission
- Financial support and recommendations for payment options