Teenage Substance Abuse Treatment
Adolescents between the ages of twelve and seventeen are invited to begin or continue their recovery from substance abuse at Adolescent Growth. Our approach toward treating teens with substance abuse issues is built on a foundation of compassion and respect. We recognize that those who suffer from substance dependence often struggle with their commitment to recovery. It can take time to convince someone with an addiction that they are indeed in need of help.
The effects of substance abuse on the family are palpable. Lies, secrets, discord and deceit become common problems. Sufferers have trouble in school, with friends and in extracurricular activities. Some even have trouble with the law. At Adolescent Growth we treat substance abuse in the individual and also its effects on the entire family so that everyone can recover from the effects of this illness and find healing.
Recovery is a process and healing takes time. At Adolescent Growth we treat every facet of substance abuse by helping the client identify triggers, learn healthy coping skills and achieve spiritual and emotional fulfillment without the use of drugs or alcohol.
Adolescent Growth is the leading adolescent substance abuse treatment facility in Southern California. Our goal is to continue to offer affordable treatment to help the whole family heal from the suffering that results from the abuse of illegal or unhealthy substances.
Drugs that are commonly abused among teens include:
Our services include:
- Detailed drug history assessment
- Monitored random UAs
- Individualized treatment plans
- Psychiatric consultation and ongoing medication management
- Family sessions that have a holistic family approach
- Weekend Restoration Workshops for the family
- Parenting support groups
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- 12 step intervention
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Weekly CBT contract assignments
- Daily physical fitness
- Spiritual renewal
- Process and problem-solving group therapy
- Extensive educational materials
- Expressive therapy that includes creative art, dance and music
- Academic instruction and credit acquisition Monday through Friday
- Socialization and peer interactions
- Stress reduction and coping skills
- Step down program options of partial and IOP outpatient services
- Aftercare, follow up and relapse prevention program
Hope is a telephone call away. Call today 888.948.9998.