At Adolescent Growth males and females 12-17 are invited to begin or continue their recovery with compassion and respect. We realize that oftentimes the journey to seek recovery has not been welcomed. It has included family discord, lies, deceit, and secrets. Sacrifices have involved school, friends, and extracurricular activities. Costs have been paid legally, in reputation areas, and in self worth. Regardless of the journey, restoration, healing and wholeness awaits at Adolescent Growth.
We believe that recovery is a process and healing takes time. The road to abstinence from drugs and/or alcohol may appear daunting; however the path to discovering triggers, coping skills and fulfillment is attainable. At Adolescent Growth we also believe that anyone can awake from the nightmare that addiction brings and walk freely in the sunlight of a new day. We are dedicated to providing that opportunity for each family that we serve.
With over 6 years of teenage substance abuse treatment experience as the leading adolescent substance abuse treatment facility in Southern California, our goal is to offer affordable treatment that provides healing and hope to the entire family. Our programs are tailored for those individuals and families who want quality care in an intimate encouraging environment.
Our services include:
- Detailed drug history assessment
- Monitored random UAs
- Individualized treatment plans
- Psychiatric consultation and ongoing medication management
- Family sessions that have a holistic family approach
- Multifamily groups
- Parenting support groups
- Partnership with the Betty Ford Center, California’s premier licensed addiction hospital, for the family program week long experience
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- 12 step intervention
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Weekly CBT contract assignments
- Daily physical fitness
- Spiritual renewal
- Process and problem-solving group therapy
- Extensive educational materials
- Expressive therapy that includes creative art, dance and music
- Academic instruction and credit acquisition Monday through Friday
- Socialization and peer interactions
- Stress reduction and coping skills
- Step down program options of partial and IOP outpatient services
- Aftercare, follow up and relapse prevention programs
Hope is a telephone call away. Call today 888.671.0290 option 1.